10 January, 2008

Here I Am ....

Even though my first blog comes so late compared to others in this world, I remember creating my account here some time back when blogspot was newly launched. But then I found it little confusing (not that I am finding it any simpler this time) but more importantly I was a different person all together. This time, for some reasons I feel like writing .... I feel like expressing. But then don't know exactly what. There is this feeling to express on every topic, every issue and every everything .... Phew!!! Now that I have decided to express, I hope through this expression I discover the reason behind this urge to express. And who knows, in the process I might just discover something more and something bigger!
So the virtual world, here I am ... I pick you for my expressions. Hope we have a great journey together.
Au Revoir!

No comments: